Jesus Mission(Seoul, Korea)
14. This is what the LORD says -- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and bring down as fugitives all the Babylonians, in the ships in which they took pride.
15. I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel's Creator, your King."
16. This is what the LORD says -- he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters,
17. who drew out the chariots and horses, the army and reinforcements together, and they lay there, never to rise again, extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:
18. "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
19. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
20. The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen,
21. the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.