예수께서 그 자라나신 곳 나사렛에 이르사 안식일에 자기 규례대로 회당에 들어가사 성경을 읽으려고 서시매, 선지자 이사야의 글을 드리거늘 책을 펴서 이렇게 기록한 데를 찾으시니, 곧주의 성령이 내게 임하셨으니 이는 가난한 자에게 복음을 전하게 하시려고, 내게 기름을 부으시고 나를 보내사 포로 된 자에게 자유를, 눈먼 자에게 다시 보게 함을 전파하며 눌린 자를 자유케 하고, 주의 은혜의 해를 전파하게 하려 하심이라 하였더라(눅 4:18-19)
예수선교회(선교단체, Jesus Mission, Seoul, Korea: 서울, 대한민국)
26. If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.
27. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God."
28. About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray.
29. As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning.
30. Two men, Moses and Elijah,
31. appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus. They spoke about his departure, which he was about to bring to fulfillment at Jerusalem.
32. Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but when they became fully awake, they saw his glory and the two men standing with him.
33. As the men were leaving Jesus, Peter said to him, "Master, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters -- one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah." (He did not know what he was saying.)
34. While he was speaking, a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and they were afraid as they entered the cloud.
35. A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him."
36. When the voice had spoken, they found that Jesus was alone. The disciples kept this to themselves, and told no one at that time what they had seen.
37. The next day, when they came down from the mountain, a large crowd met him.
38. A man in the crowd called out, "Teacher, I beg you to look at my son, for he is my only child.